If you want to create an Blog – I am pleased to publish it!
You will have access immediately to my audience as well as your post can be part of my
autoresponder meaning every subscriber past, present & future will dsicover it
You can find out more about the blogs visitors & audience in the media kit.
You may also look at live traffic statistics on the advertise web page
- I maintain a high standard of quality on the weblog and guest posts are held to the same standards.
- They are the qualities I’m seeking for when reviewing posts-
- Provide practical actionable advice
- Tutorial and/or research study based
- Supported up with real life data/example (could be anonymized)
- Include appropriate pictures to guide readers
- Readers leave with actionable guidance they can connect with their own sites
Format your articles in this structure-
- Open up with a ‘What You Can Learn’ section with 3-5 bullet points
- Transfer to main content
- End the post with a ‘Conclusion’ section
Content and Writing Format
- Follow the rules when composing your Blogs.
- Tone of voice should be informal like your talking to a friend
- Don’t be afraid to end up being yourself – enjoy it!
- No pretentious business tones
- say a similar thing in a shorter sentence.
- Only 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- There is absolutely no minimum word count
Your articles must provide clear actionable suggestions with step-by-step instruction preferably supported by research data/examples.
Check out the good examples below to obtain a better notion of what I am looking for-
Still WISH TO BE Published On The BLOG?
You still want to be published on the blog post then please get in touch with me and send over-
Provide types of previous work
A listing of potential article titles/ideas
If you’ve already written this article – include it